The Sausage Shop
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Important Customer Notice
Unfortunatley we are NOT currently offering a nationwide delivery service.
This page is currently only for LOCAL deliveries in the WIGAN area.
We shall update on our Nationwide delivery service soon.
Once you have placed your order, you are agreeing to our mail order terms and conditions in full.
How to order
1. Choose your products in the shopping cart (remember minimum order is 12 packs)
2. Orders come in 3 sizes. Small (12 packs), Medium(18 packs) or Large(32 packs ). no other variants are available at this time.
3. Make sure to enter your preferred delivery date. (Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday)
4. All orders are dispatched on a Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday.
6. ALL orders are hand packed by ourselves using high standard Industry Temperature Control Packaging. Even on hot summer days your products will be kept chilled for up to 48 hours)
7. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your delivery date.
8. You must ensure someone is home to collect.
9. Orders can arrive anytime between 8am -6pm.
10. Should no one be home, then the courier will either a. leave in a safe place or b. return it to your local depot. (you will need to collect it)
Terms and conditions
1. All orders are classed as PERISHABLE GOODS and are not covered by insurance.
2. We (the sausage shop) are not a delivery company. Your goods are delivered by Parcel Force.
3. We (the sausage shop) arrange delivery on your behalf.
4. If the courier damages, delivers to the wrong address or misplaces your order, we are not responsible and we cannot refund any money. We will however assist you in a claim against the courier.( please note: In our experience, it is very rare for this to happen)
*************MINIMUM ORDER 12PACKS*********
MIN ORDER 12 packs
6-17 pack order = £6.50
18-31 pack order = £3.50
32 pack order = FREE
We make every attempt to package the goods in a way to ensure they reach you in A1 condition!